Quigal.com — an online lawyer search service, which only accepts listings from attorneys with exceptional credentials — has chosen the winner of its “Win a Kindle Sweepstakes,” a free contest that gave Quigal’s users an opportunity to provide constructive feedback on the site.
To enter the contest, users were asked to provide feedback on Quigal.com’s website, to join Quigal.com’s Facebook page, or to follow Quigal.com on Twitter. One entrant was randomly chosen to win an Amazon Kindle.
The feedback Quigal.com received in response to the sweepstakes was overwhelmingly positive. Here is a sample:
• “I think Quigal is very easy to use. I hope it becomes more popular. These sites are sometimes very confusing.”
• “What a great concept for a website! Looking in the phone book for a lawyer is very daunting; there are so many of them and it’s hard to navigate.”
• “I’m happy to see that there are so many attorneys listed in my area! I’m glad to know about this great resource.”
• “I think this is a wonderful website that is very useful. I’ve shared the website with my family and friends.”
• “Very interesting. Would definitely use this search if I ever need legal counsel. Otherwise, I wouldn’t even know where to start!”
• “A great way to find an attorney; the majority of people may not have personal references to so many types!”
“We are excited about the positive response to our solicitation for feedback,” noted Renate Harrison, founder and CEO. “We can now confidently expand and improve our service with the knowledge that it is meeting a need.”